01/09/09: The STS-119 crew members pose for a portrait following a preflight press conference at NASA's Johnson Space Center. From the left are Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency (JAXA) astronaut Koichi Wakata, NASA astronauts Joseph Acaba, Richard Arnold, all mission specialists; Tony Antonelli, pilot; Lee Archambault, commander; John Phillips and Steve Swanson, both mission specialists. Wakata is scheduled to join Expedition 18 as flight engineer after launching to the International Space Station with the STS-119 crew. - courtesy of NASA; image credit: NASA
2 comments:
Here are the role models for my children! I am so excited about all of this. I also really appreciate Tony's emphasis on working hard in school in his interview... that will help to keep my children focused on their goals. We are so grateful for this opportunity and we can't wait to see you!
Page O.
I don't know how many of you have ordered wear from LandsEnd with one of the logos, but my order came today and I am really pleased!
(Everyone said if we didn't order something, we'd regret not doing it.)
Thanks for the info regarding logos from the two places!
Ronda
Post a Comment