Sunday, January 25, 2009

M.I.T. Fraternity Brothers of Guido '89


Welcome to our blog, Brothers!

We invite you to use the "comments" link at the bottom right of this posting to share your plans for travel, accommodations, and activities in Florida! Subscribe to our blog, and you won't miss a post!

Check out our Blog Archive (right sidebar) for older posts full of helpful information on where to stay, what to do, and what Guido's been up to as he prepares for his first flight into space! Guido??? Yes, GUIDO!!!

Can't wait to see you!

Let the blogging begin!

4 comments:

E. said...

From Cueball - Jody and I are planning on flying in to Orlando on Wednesday evening (2/11) and viewing the launch from Space View Park in Titusville, FL (as per Guido's earlier letter). Currently planning to stay in the area until sometime Friday (pending weather delays for the launch, in which case we will stay in town longer).

Anonymous said...

From Footloose - I'm driving up with my kids on Wednesday and driving home Thursday afternoon (pending any delays). Kids are psyched to be missing 2 days of school.

Anonymous said...

From Fridge - I'm flying into Orlando Wednesday morning and going to the 3:30 reception. I've got a ticket for a bus tour to view the launch from the NASA causeway, and I'll by flying out Friday, pending any launch delay.

E. said...

From Cueball - turns out we are also able to view the launch from the NASA causeway. Jody and I will be there. Would be interested in getting together with anyone who is in town on Thursday after the morning of the launch.