Saturday, January 24, 2009

USAF TPS 97B - This post's for you!


May the blogging begin!

Share your Florida plans with your fellow classmates! Just click the "comments" link found at the bottom right corner of this post, and let the information flow!

Looking forward to seeing "y'all" in a couple of short weeks!


1 comment:

DASH said...

Heather and I are flying down on Tuesday night, staying through Sunday morning. I've heard that these folks are coming...

Mike Tenney (+ family, maybe)
Greg Slover (+ Will and Dad)
Gidro
Spanky
Turk
Cookie (maybe?)
I figure we can get together at KSC on Wednesday afternoon to plan any group activities from there.
We are probably going to watch the launch from Titusville. Easier access, no security lines, no 0-dark-30 wake up.
We may try to do the KSC tour on Friday. We were thinking that if we did it Wednesday, we wouldn't be able to get close to the shuttle, but on Friday, we might be able to get much closer to the empty pad.
Possible trip to Sea World on one of the days, too. Maybe Thursday after the launch.

--DASH